Tommy - Bottle Green Rug
Rendered in a bold palette dominated by bottle green and black, the Tommy rug draws inspiration from the intersection of curvaceous shapes intersected by linear forms in a vintage cubist painting. Whether you’re drawn to the playful forms or the artistic overall design, this handsome rug will be anything but dull when introduced to your room. Pair it with light-hued upholstery to complement the misty grey ground for a lighter fashion-forward look or embrace the masculine hues and match it with black leather for a dark and dramatic style statement. Made from 100% wool in a combination of cut and loop pile construction with an anti-slip latex backing.
Available in 8’ x 10’ and 9’ x 12’ sizes.
- With new wool rugs, shedding is common and will diminish over time.
- Vacuum rug regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the fibers. Using the beater bar when vacuuming your rug may cause damage.
- Please avoid vacuuming any fringes.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends, to remove them, clip them with scissors.
- To ensure even wear, occasionally rotate rug.
- Remove spills immediately, blot with clean sponge or cloth to absorb the spill. For hard-to-remove, set-in stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
One (1) year warranty against material and workmanship defects.
- Sarah Richardson