Starry Night - Midnight Rug
Have you ever looked up to the night sky and wished you could carry the magic indoors? Thanks to our Starry Nights rug, now you can! Based on a photograph taken by Sarah on a New York City night of patio lights strung high up in the sky, this rug is a whimsical interpretation of the rich, inky hues that twinkle and illuminate a big city skyline, and it’s sure to provide a dramatic foundation to build your room upon. This rug has a charcoal ground punctuated with an asymmetrically scattered assortment of carved polka dots in a muted collection of ever adaptable smoky blue hues. The face is 100% wool with a cotton/latex backing and is available in 8’ x 10’ and 9’ x 12’ sizes.
- With new wool rugs, shedding is common and will diminish over time.
- Vacuum rug regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the fibers. Using the beater bar when vacuuming your rug may cause damage.
- Please avoid vacuuming any fringes.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends, to remove them, clip them with scissors.
- To ensure even wear, occasionally rotate rug.
- Remove spills immediately, blot with clean sponge or cloth to absorb the spill. For hard-to-remove, set-in stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
One (1) year warranty against material and workmanship defects.
- Sarah Richardson