Sherbrook - Chair
A statement piece for your living space, the Sherbrook collection provides a significant amount of style. Referencing current trends, the loose fibre-filled back cushions are balanced by a refined topstitching detail on the seat and arms.
This attention to detail goes beyond the profile of the collection with a sophisticated layered foam seat and spring suspension system that runs the length of the back frame. This structure is balanced with an optional 18" x 18" toss cushion per arm, adding a soft element that allows you to easily adjust and achieve your ideal seating comfort. Attractive leg options of either antique brass or matte black are sturdy and durable.
The Sherbrook collection's frame feels light and airy thanks to a high leg that raises the frame off the floor and provides a modern presence.
Dimensions: W38" x D37" x H33"
- Matte Black Leg
- Gold Finish Leg
- All Palliser frames are constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood or softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
- Attached seat cushions feature a high-resiliency, high density foam core with a polyester wrap
- Loose back cushions with fibre filling
- Back Suspension: Sinuous springs to provide premium comfort and support.
- Seat Suspension: 100% premium elastic webbing, engineered to provide consistent comfort and endurance.
Shown in Peyton Fabric Series
- Peyton is a durable performance fabric designed for everyday wear and tear, all while providing a comfortable and soft feel. As a part of the LiveSmart collection of fabrics, Peyton has a moisture-repellant and stain-resistant barrier that makes it easy to clean
- 98% Polyester, 2% Nylon