Pathway - Indigo Rug
Looking for a modern flatweave rug that’s easy on the eyes yet feels soft underfoot? Well, step right up to experience the effortless style of our Pathway rug. Available in two rich colourways (Charcoal and Indigo), Pathway is handwoven using handspun yarn that leverages the inherent beauty of undyed wool and combines it with a dyed accent colour for a finished product that celebrates the essence of natural beauty and dynamic texture. To ensure that every rug in our collection is as durable and practical as it is stylish, the Pathway is woven with thick yarn to ensure this fashion-forward flatweave lies flat on your floor. Made from 100% wool with a cotton weft.
Available in 8’ x 10’ and 9’ x 12’ sizes, with more sizes coming soon!
- With new wool rugs, shedding is common and will diminish over time.
- Vacuum rug regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the fibers. Using the beater bar when vacuuming your rug may cause damage.
- Please avoid vacuuming any fringes.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends, to remove them, clip them with scissors.
- To ensure even wear, occasionally rotate rug.
- Remove spills immediately, blot with clean sponge or cloth to absorb the spill. For hard-to-remove, set-in stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
One (1) year warranty against material and workmanship defects.
- Sarah Richardson