Junction - Teal Rug
Our Junction rug is a playfully charming geometric celebration of blue and green, sure to infuse any room with fun and fabulous shades that are both on trend and easy to live with. Set within a loop pile framework of natural flax, the cut pile ground of our Junction rug combines apple and pistachio green with sea-inspired shades of aqua and teal for a contemporary rug that’s designed to complement the fabrics in our upholstery collection, and coordinate with our pillows and throws for flawlessly foolproof results. The Junction rug is one of a series in our collection which were inspired by traditional Chinese lattice designs and reimagined to become luxurious contemporary creations in 100% natural wool with a cotton/latex backing and are available in 8’ x 10’ and 9’ x 12’ sizes, with more sizes coming soon!
- With new wool rugs, shedding is common and will diminish over time.
- Vacuum rug regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the fibers. Using the beater bar when vacuuming your rug may cause damage.
- Please avoid vacuuming any fringes.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends, to remove them, clip them with scissors.
- To ensure even wear, occasionally rotate rug.
- Remove spills immediately, blot with clean sponge or cloth to absorb the spill. For hard-to-remove, set-in stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
One (1) year warranty against material and workmanship defects.
- Sarah Richardson