Facet - Cream Rug
Reminiscent of ice fragments in crisp, mod shapes, the angular pattern of our Facet rug features a debossed effect achieved by combining handwoven wool in a cut pile for the outline of the pattern and a compact loop for the ground of the rug. Subtle tonal variation is achieved by dying handspun wool in a misty blue-green cast to highlight the inherent natural variations in the yarn. The result is a striking modern rug that is equal parts practical and refined - and feels fantastic underfoot! The face is 100% natural wool with a cotton/latex backing and is available in 8’ x 10’ and 9’ x 12’ sizes, with more sizes coming soon!
- With new wool rugs, shedding is common and will diminish over time.
- Vacuum rug regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the fibers. Using the beater bar when vacuuming your rug may cause damage.
- Please avoid vacuuming any fringes.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends, to remove them, clip them with scissors.
- To ensure even wear, occasionally rotate rug.
- Remove spills immediately, blot with clean sponge or cloth to absorb the spill. For hard-to-remove, set-in stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
One (1) year warranty against material and workmanship defects.
- Sarah Richardson