Dotty - Neutral Rug
Think polka dots are just child's play? We think they're fabulously fun modern art for your floor, and that’s why we’ve designed not one but two neutrally hued rugs in our contemporary graphic Dotty pattern. Available in Mist and Neutral colourways, each rug blends a palette of four subtly varied colours of green or neutral shades set against a crisp cream background with slightly raised and carved polka dots crafted from 100% tufted wool. This rug is available in 8’ x 10’ and 9’ x 12’ sizes and features an anti-slip latex back for family-friendly durability.
- With new wool rugs, shedding is common and will diminish over time.
- Vacuum rug regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the fibers. Using the beater bar when vacuuming your rug may cause damage.
- Please avoid vacuuming any fringes.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends, to remove them, clip them with scissors.
- To ensure even wear, occasionally rotate rug.
- Remove spills immediately, blot with clean sponge or cloth to absorb the spill. For hard-to-remove, set-in stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
One (1) year warranty against material and workmanship defects.
- Sarah Richardson