Crosswalk - Denim Rug
The crosswalk rug is one of a series in our collection which were inspired by traditional Chinese lattice designs and reimagined to become luxurious contemporary wool creations. The beauty of the Crosswalk comes from the timeless appeal of faded denim blues balanced with cream and natural oatmeal. Blending a combination of cut and loop pile creates a casually elegant result that is equal parts practical and refined and feels fantastic underfoot. The 100% wool face features subtle hues of both dyed and undyed handspun natural wool with a cotton/latex backing and is available in 8’ x 10’ and 9’ x 12’ sizes, with more sizes coming soon!
- With new wool rugs, shedding is common and will diminish over time.
- Vacuum rug regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the fibers. Using the beater bar when vacuuming your rug may cause damage.
- Please avoid vacuuming any fringes.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends, to remove them, clip them with scissors.
- To ensure even wear, occasionally rotate rug.
- Remove spills immediately, blot with clean sponge or cloth to absorb the spill. For hard-to-remove, set-in stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
One (1) year warranty against material and workmanship defects.
- Sarah Richardson